A client may need to post a job while keeping their company name confidential and Indeed will accomodate this need if the job posting meets the following requirements:
- The company name must read as: “Confidential - [Name of Industry]”
- The job must be sponsored: all confidential listings on Indeed are only eligible for Sponsored traffic, this means each confidential job needs a job budget.
- If you offer an Indeed Sponsored Jobs integration, your client can sponsor quickly from within your ATS. If you don’t offer one, click here to find out more.
- If your client already has an account with Indeed, they can contact us to speak to an Account Specialist. They will make sure the confidential job does not link to their branded Company Page in our search results.
- If they don’t have an account with Indeed, they can create one here.
Disclaimer: Jobs that do not meet Indeed standards may be subject to review and require additional information. Listings that prove misleading, compromise the job seeker experience or those which we are not convinced represent a “real” job may be removed from search results altogether. Please note: Indeed may reject or remove any job and may disable any Company's account, for any or no reason. We cannot give every reason why a job or a company may be removed, and we always retain the right to remove any job, organic or sponsored, if we feel it is in our interest or our users’ interest.